We advise you not to use your personal telephone for work purposes or answer calls from hidden numbers.
Do not call clients back in order to respect confidentiality rules.
Rights and obligations
- The legal framework in Switzerland
- Genevan law on prostitution and implementing regulation
- Work permits
- Working around Switzerland
- Authorised locations for prostitution in Geneva
- Police checks
- Self-employed status/working conditions
- Administrative obligations
- Violence, abuse, exploitation, human trafficking, rape, etc.
- Moving into another form of employment or finding an additional job
- FAIR SEX WORK
- STIs, symptoms and treatments
- PEP (Post-Exposure Prophylaxis) or emergency HIV prevention treatment
- PrEP « pre-exposure prophylaxis »
- STI screening
- Termination of pregnancy (abortion)
- Intimate hygiene: products, sponges, Ellen tampons, sex toys
- Substance use
- Specific needs of transgender workers
- Mental health
- Fundamental rules of sex work